I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

bridge report:

Bridge was at Suzanne's last night, hosted by Helen. Orlie didn't play because he was too tired. The night before, he stayed up all night thinking about his Tivo and why it wouldn't work. The cards were great for me for the first two rounds, then they fell off a bit, but came back for the last one. I got a grand slam in no-trump AND had a hundred honors in the FIRST HAND!!!! I won a box of napkins, because I got High, because I got high. Lill had low, (car tissues and a bird wind chime) and Lora got goose (travel size tissues). I guess the theme was paper products. I also got a bonus prize of cinnamon graham crackers. The treat was date squares of course. The snack was popcorn. Next week bridge will be at Gram's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home