I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bridge Report

Bridge SUCKED SO BAD last night. I couldn't catch a hand. God was I mad by the end of the night. I was so bored I really wanted to quit or drink. I got a total of TWO hands that had more than 12 points in them. I had SEVERAL hands with 6 points or left. I played two hands and got set on both because I had NOTHING to play.

Anyway. The hostess was Faye. She made some kindof pineapple coconut cake thingy that I think had splenda in it or something because I had a late night tongue explosion - so there was SOMETHING funky in it. Other than that, it was ELEGANT. Anyway, friggin Helen won High and Goose AGAIN. Can you believe that? Low was LIll. A good time was NOT had by all because of the crappy cards. God.

Next week bridge will be hosted by Lora, but I believe she has recruited me to make her dessert because she really wants to serve it but she does NOT want to make it, as it allegedly "takes all day" to make. I seriously doubt this, but I'm up for the challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home