I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, March 21, 2005

Well, once again this year, I'm SO into March Madness I can hardly function. I've watched SO many games. I can't keep the players straight - I told the Wake Forest people to throw the ball to Sparks for a 3pointer - but he doesn't play for them! Anyway, who'd think I'm actually loving basketball. If I start liking baseball it's over. What's over? I don't know but that is that is my ultimate last straw. I've had movies here an entire week that i haven't even dreamed of watching. I'm also way into Contender against my own taste and better judgment - what can I say - Mark Burnett pulls me in every time. Anyone going to apply for the ultimate Big Brother? The five year thing?

In other news my cat Taily has decided the kitchen is her bathroom - much to the displeasure of the rest of the inhabitants of the house. She has been banished for the day - and she is NOT happy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home