I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, March 14, 2005

Well, let's see. It seems as though we had a very busy weekend but I didn't keep a record. I will try to recollect to the best of my ability.

Friday was date night. JK and I had fruit and wine for dinner and watched SITC and Da Ali G show. I think I already blogged about that.

Saturday Jelly and Jam came over we had pizza and wine, chatted, laughed and watched Richard Prior. They spent the night. Janyce made us GORGEOUS pillows for xmas so we were presented with those. I'll blog a pic for you.

Sunday was very slow. Jelly and Jam left, the kids played outside, I did laundry, watched basketball and filled out the brackets. We watched The Contender. I was glad Ishe won even though I don't like him. I disliked Babyface even more.

Not much eh? Tomorrow JK is going to be gone all day so I'll be all alone again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home