I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Friday night JK and I went to Chez Wonder and had birthday dinner. I cooked hateful chicken with a side of pasta with lemon and asparagus. For dessert we had cottage pudding with raspberries and cream. We had GREAT fun. Robin won scrabble and I came in last - however I DID prevent JK from using his 'q" so that was a minor triumph.

So Snoop and I went to lunch at Thai Siam yesterday and it was excellent as usual. I had the 8 surprise soup (or something - I can't really remember the name). It was PERFECT - light and delicious. I also had the spicy tuna soup and a few dumplings. Snoop had the lunch box and that looked very ELEGANT.

Then I got groceries and came home.

Congratulations to the wonders for joining netflix. I wish you'd have told me before though - because I think I could have gotten you two free rentals by referring you. What are you going to see first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home