I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bridge Report

Bridge was held at Suzannes. The hostess was Lora. Hopie was the special guest. Faye is still away - I think she's gone for one more week. The cards stunk. The news was mostly about all the house that have been bought, sold and auctioned - or will be in the near future. That's about it. I don't feel like writing about it today. Sorry.

JK and I watched some blues thing on PBS after bridge. I'm feeling really guilty about PBS lately because I'm not a member. I'd like to donate though. The problem is that when you DO give them money, they feel the need to hound you incessantly. I wonder if I should send them a check and tell them not to bug me or I'll never send them another one. What do you think? Because - I'd send them yearly if they just wouldn't ask for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home