I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

and now for the bridge news....

Bridge was hosted at Orlie and Suzannes by myself. We had eight players. It was FANTASTIC. I got a little slam and a grand slam - and I had 100 honors TWICE. Can you believe that? I couldn't. Anyway, despite my relatively good cards, Helen F. was on FIRE last night and couldn't be beat. That's a good thing though because she was the only one that liked my prizes. Helen won High and goose, Tracey won low. The treat was chex mix, sweet and salty, I think it's called. And they all like that so I always get it to have a little change from popcorn. I made Aunt Dena's molasses marble cake and it was truly elegant. I'm not just saying that either. Even Mom liked it. A good time was had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home