I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Well, what do you think? We watched the ENTIRE grammy show last night. However it made us feel very old - as we spent the ENTIRE show saying "Who's that" and "what is SHE saying" and "That's the best song of the year?" I should have been blogging the entire time because I've forgotten all my witty comments.

Anyway here's my review...

Opening - WOW I don't know ANY of those people I am old. But I did love Frank Funkenstein or whoever they were.

Queen Latifa - looked fabulous - but should have not tried ANY of her jokes as they sucked royally.

Awards - did they give ANY awards?

Best acceptance speech - U2 - what acceptance speech?

Leonard Skynard and Marshall Tucker - If they proved anything, it's that today's singer's can't actually sing - who would have thought these dinosaurs could sing better than most of the grammy winners but the did!

In general I say this - music today would suck so bad if it weren't for engineers.

Worst performance of the evening - that Wilson girls trying to sing freebird..
Best performance of the evening - Melissa Etheridge and I can't even believe I'm saying that. She has a nicely shaped head and should keep it bald.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home