I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, February 07, 2005

Well I typed the whole thing and forgot to save it and somehow closed the blogger window but oh well. Here goes again.

After our trip to Old Navy, Jen and I went to target where we purchased water with extra oxygen (whatever), a cute Patriots T-shirt for me, some hair shit for amy and a couple of other insignificant items. We were impressed with the new target line of trade goods or whatever you call them. Then we decided to take the easy way out and go to bugaboo for lunch. This way we didn't have to make any decisions about lunch. Jen had a salad and I had a burger. We both had cocktail. She had some kind of martini and I had a strawberry daiquiri. We were pleased with ourselves for having cocktails for lunch. Then we went to the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home