I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Part 1. count the cocktails and coffees...

Well it's snowing - you know what that means. My cats have gone psycho. I will attempt to recap our fabulous Jenned-Off (my jeniferization of "send-off) weekend. This started on Thursday when Jen, Maddy and I went to the 95er for dinner after M's piano lesson. We all had burgers and desert.

Friday a.m. we got up and started to prepare for our day in Bangor. JK and I worked until 11. We all went to lunch with the Lovely Leigh at Chili's on Stillwater Avenue. Jen and I got cocktails: me - Margarita, Jen - something - I don't know what. Leigh - diet coke, JK, diet coke. Would you believe it they were out of limes. Is that even possible? We were all shocked and dismayed I must say. So we ordered lunch and were again disappointed to learn that they "didn't have anything that included breaded chicken" as they were out of that as well. Well we were QUITE put out, but for some reason we didn't walk out. I guess we all figured it would give us something to bitch about for the rest of the day - and boy did we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home