I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Ok here are my comments...

First of all. Where the hell was Joan? I really missed her on the red carpet. Who were those dweebs that WERE on the red carpet? I loved how they'd ask you a question then cut you off!!! (Clint's behind you Orlando so shut up now.) Jeez. LOVE Orlando in black hair however - it makes him very scrumptious.

Fashion -
Wrinkles are in! Apparently...Annette has gone WAY up in my estimation because of her lack of botoxification. She and Warren looked pretty good.

Best Tux - Jeremy Irons

Best Hair (man) Robert Richardson

Best dress - well I don't know if I could pick one but even though I don't particularly like Renee, I'll give her points for visual effects with her red dress, white skin and black hair.

Worst dresses - tie - Beyonce's silver one that made her hips look like the Himalayas, Gweneth Paltrows complete paleness look and that ABC announcer chick with the gold dress.

Awards -

Robin Williams was funny, considering the controversy re: his "cartoon song" he got all the same jokes in, however. Good for you Rob.

Chris Rock - I was glad he did his political thing and was surprised the f-bomb didn't get dropped ONCE. He did say "ass" twice though.

Congratulations to Hilary Swank for being- "the First woman to be nominated for playing a boxer in a movie". What a ridiculous thing to say.

Also we loved Andrea Arnold and the "Dogs Bollocks" comment.

Is that? I think so.

Best commercial - Colin Mockery
Best lotion commercial - Olay Regenerist.

Blog poll: How much lotion did you use during the show? I couldn't get enough with all those people telling me how wrinkled I was getting just sitting there with no lotion on me. I got out ALL my lotion and applied liberally - SEVERAL times. I hated the lipstick commercial though because mine was in the car and I didn't have anything to put on my lips.

Product most likely to buy based on Oscar Commercials: It WOULD be olay regenerist if I didn't just get two new lotions, but it's L'Oreal Kissable lipstick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home