I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, February 07, 2005

First the prizes.....

I have SO much to blog I'll never remember it all, but I'll try. Ok I'm going to report my weekend in no order but that by which I remember everything - so here goes.

We went to a hockey game with Unk and Jen and what do you think? I caught a Pirates T-shirt which was FLUNG into the crowd!!! I attribute my great stretching catch to the Pats who I have watched all year for tips. Thanks to Deion Branch and the gang!!!

Second, (this is MOST exciting) - on the way home yesterday we had to stop in Bangor for some crap. So - I dropped JK off at circuit city to look around for stuff. Then I went to Joann for Suzy to get yarn - it was half price. Then I went to hannaford for minor groceries and Superbowl snacks. I was wearing my incredible cute new Patriots cap. I bought fruit, salad, steak, scallops with bacon, kielbasa, chips, whatever else you buy when it's not one of those weeks you need everything, a few school snacks, a few veggies....so I was in the bakery (which on Bangor Mall Boulevard is very near customer service in the front of the store) searching for English muffins...when over the intercom, they announce that anyone that has a Patriots hat or t-shirt should come to costumer service for a prize. Well, normally I wouldn't do that kind of thing, but since my hat was so cute and I was right there, I gave up the english muffin search and mosied over. Well...I was the only one who showed up and I won an ALMOST LIFE SIZED TOM BRADY who was pitching Hersheys something or other!!!!! I was SO excited that Tom could be at our super bowl party with us!!! Oh yeah, i got to chose between Tom and Donovan and I obviously chose Tom. He looks as geeky in almost full size as he does on tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home