I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Day 3 part 5

Jen came at 8 and we had coffee and bagels and awaited Leigh's arrival. Well, she never showed up. Finally we found her at Ellen's. We went to Lincoln to do errands and pick up shit for Jen's partay. We went to Marden's where I got AMAZING deals. A DeLonghi toaster $36.97, and abercrombie and fitch wool sweater $5 and who knows what else. I don't know what leigh and jen got. Then we went to Oriental Jade for Jen's final crab rangoons. Jen got a headhunter, leigh got a love potion, I got a diet coke with lime. We had dumplings and rangoons. Jen had a #16, Leigh a #18 and I got garlic chicken. The girls had another round of cocktails and I got the keys. A fun time was had by all even IF we had to get our appetizers at the same time as our lunch. We had a TON of leftovers. Then we went to steaks and stuff for some supplies, got gas and came home to cook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home