I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bridge Report

Bridge was at suzanne's hosted by myself. Faye is in Florida and was absent. The special guest was Aunt Hopie - it's always a good time when she's here. In honor of the special guest we suspended the treat suspension and I forced Suzanne to help me make chocolate pie. She made an elegant crust and I made an very good pudding though it could have cooked a bit longer. Suzanne didn't think it was sweet enough but I did. I didn't think it was chocolate enough for my taste but no one else complained. I blame that on the Hersey's cocoa which is not as strong as the cocoa I usually use. Suzanne and I fought about every aspect of making the pie, from how much sugar and chocolate to use, to when to put in the eggs to when to pour it in the crust. Still it was a good pie and that's what matters isn't it? The cards sucked. High was won by Lora, Suzanne - Low, Helen-Goose. The prizes were cute little plants from mardens and clear fingernail polish also from mardens. Discussion was of church renovations, the relationship of Sharon Pelletier to Lenny and misc. fall weddings. A good time was had by all. Next week will by hosted by Lora.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home