I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, January 17, 2005

yesterday ami and i got up and decided to go to brunch. we went to this place in berwick called echo 52. i had a bacon cheese onion omlette with homefries and toast. YUM. so much butter in that omlette. and it was cooked PERFECTLY. and amy had portobello mushroom benedict that looked good and we had fruit bowl and i had oj. SUCH a good brunch. then we went to mardens, and amy bought a cat bed and a ladle i think, then we went to dollar tree--my favorite outing. amy's virgin voyage to dollar tree. we bought joy and shower spray and scrapbook pages and some other things totalling 11 and change. i love dollar tree! then we came home and i didn't do much except have a big piece of cake that amy made for me, marble with choco frosting. watched the golden globes, i did pretty good with my picks. i see more cake in my future today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home