I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, January 24, 2005

wow. it finally let me. so i guess i have to say EVERYTHING while i get the chance.

RR i've never made french onion soup. i have actually never even tried it. a good recipe would be a nice place to start down that road.

LTL: the SAME thing happened to me about 5 years ago at movie gallery! i had rented 'hercules'..the cartoon, and returned it, and they said i didn't and that i owed them like 25 bucks! frig that! i've never gone back to being a member.

rk: great chocolate donuts. really. stupendous. i'm glad i wasn't there to witness them fresh as i would have had either a diabetic coma or a heart attack right there on the new floor.

snoop dawg: um, i have not much to say to you but i didn't want you to feel left out!

alo: same. you're in the house with me.

so this weekend i used all kinds of the new kitchen gadgets. i made a burger using my pig-shaped bacon press...YUM. i also used it to toast an english muffin. hee hee. then i used my silicone baking dish to make banana bread/cake. DELISH. seems like i used more gadgets but those are the ones that are coming to mind. oh yeah! i used the caserole dish beav gave me to make my favorite thing, chicken with mushroom soup, that everyone else hates but it was just me so it doesn't matter. guess that's all. hi gram! i saw you tagged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home