I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Today I'm trying to shop for a new cell phone. I've decided I'm officially OLD. I don't want a camera phone or instant text messaging or digital ring tones or ANY of the other shit they attach to cell phones these days. So that's it. Start carving my tombstone. I don't even know where to begin picking a phone because all I care about is reception reception reception.

Sounds like you had a lovely and highly caffeinated weekend, and that's ALWAYS the best kind IMHO. I didn't even comment on the football games did I? I was thrilled at both of the games I watched and deeply sad that I didn't have directv so I could watch the other two. I was even so delirious on Saturday that I couldn't think to have Dad tape my Falcons for me. Oh well. I couldn't remember to carry the milk out of the store after I bought it either so what do you expect from me anyway. LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home