I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, January 31, 2005

Sunday

Suzanne called me at 7:30 to advise that Orlie had made one of my favorite dishes, cream toast. So, since I'm about the only one that likes it I went up to endulge. It was excellent. Then I packed up my boy and went home to make breakfast for everyone else. They had pancakes, eggs, toast and bacon with OJ or Grapejuice. Then we got the dishes cleaned up and they played a bit more then I took Kris home. The kids and I had to go to Bangor again in search of a stamp pad. So we WERE going to do this quick trip. Our initial plans were: quick lunch, dollar tree, hair cuts, staples, ice cream at friendly's, Mardens.

Unfortunately we got off on the wrong foot, choosing governor's instead of Wendy's. It took us 20 minutes to be greeted by our waiter. We knew it was a big mistake right after we ordered. Our lunches were another 30 minutes before they arrived. Give me a break. It was nothing fancy either, burgers and hot dogs. Then it was forever before he brought us the check. Ugh. It was almost two hours there. So then we skipped dollar tree and went to staples where the didn't have what I needed. I got a small stamp pad though just in case I needed to improvise. Then we got one hair cut (boy), it looks cute but we had to wait and maddy couldn't get one. Then we went to Target and Wal mart and Jo ann fabric and abacus to find a stamp pad. We also got chicken food and a salt lick for the deer. At target we also bought a plant pot for my Calla Lily, and sleds for the kids. Let's see, we got gas and hot chocolate and Wendy's for Maddy and we did get to dollar tree where we bought lotion, valentines (Scooby Doo, Hilary Duff, Harry Potter and LOTR), stickers and I don't know what else. Then to Bell's for steaks then I guess we came home. Needless to say it was a hectic and frustrating trip. I didn't get to see Leigh, we didn't get ice cream, we didn't get to Marden's and we didn't get Maddy's hair cut. Both kids fell asleep in the car. We got home around 6:30, watched AFV and the kids went to bed. I read VAnity Fair and JK watched me cry over it (twice). This a.m. JK discovered he has grown almost an inch. We had to check because he had a checkup last week and didn't believe the dr., but there it is. You can grow after your 40. He must be eating right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home