I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

RK review

Small Time Crooks
starring Woody Allen, Tracey Ullman, Hugh Grant, Elaine May and Jon Lovitz, 2000

God. Why do I rent Woody Allen movies. This is why. He did a "short" in "New York Stories" that I thought was absolutely hilarious. So I KNOW he has the potential to make me laugh. However I keep renting his movies and I keep hating them. I suppose I should turn this movie on right now just to say I played the entire thing. But it is so depressingly intolerably boring that I don't know if I can bring myself to it. I know WA is some kind of genius or something, but I just don't get him at all. I mean, first of all, he always plays this great lover or something but he just can't pull it off. I'm going to give him the same advice as I give QT. Stay out of your movies and maybe I'll be able to stand them.

~:> ~:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home