I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, January 31, 2005

My weekend

Friday, I was alone all day, as you know. I spent the day doing laundry and dishes mostly. Then at night I watched the entire two discs of Pride and Prejudice and enjoyed it immensely with no one saying either "fafafa" or "mama".

Saturday Kris(ten) came at 11 to visit Maddy. I went to the dump. Then I dropped the boy off at Mom's to play computer for 24 hours and Kris, Maddy and I went to see Racing Stripes. We also went to Borders. I can't really tell you how the movie was (stupid) because I had my book light with me and read through the entire thing. This is an exceedingly pleasing way to enjoy a really stupid movie and I highly recommend it. After the movie we played a few video games and then went to bugaboo creek. Lovely Leigh joined us for dinner. The girls were thrilled to sit at the bar and enjoy root beers. The sight of them with beer ish looking bottles did take more than one customer by surprise. So we were seated after about a half hour. Leigh and I had bugaboo cosmos that were practically non-alcoholic. For dinner Leigh had a chicken club, I had a the burgundy sliced filet (which was really good and not too salty even for bugaboo), maddy had chicken nuggets, Kris had the baby sirloin. The girls shared a five pound chocolate cake for desert, of which they ate about three bites. Leigh left us. The girls and I went grocery shopping then grabbed hot chocolates at starbucks and came home. They stayed up till midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home