I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Well what adventures we had last night. Around 3:30 JK and I were having a lovely cup of coffee when all of a sudden we noticed plumes of black rolling smoke coming from our house somewhere. We went outside to look and yes they were coming from our chimney so we called the boiler guy to come take a look-see. He came I'll call him "brent". He was going to clean our boiler tomorrow anyway. Well what do you know but a BAT had flown into the boiler and clogged up the works. That would have been bad enough but during the ensuing cleaning the control on our boiler got fried so that had to be replaced as well. Long story -short - there was no heat for 4 hours, but it got fixed. Meanwhile back in the states, I shut Isaiah's skipants in the back hatch of the jeep and now they are stuck in the latch and I can't get them out and I also can't get the back of the jeep open!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home