I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Well I'm back. I think it's going to take the entire day to get back into the swing of things though. I have coffee going and chickens fed. JK got the kids off to school. LTL, am I going to see you before xmas? I wonder if I should come up. I need to deliver presents. Perhaps I'll grab WW and come up this weekend or next. Anyway, I'm extremely logie, but I would like to thank Jen for taking care of my family so well. They didn't really even seem to miss me that much but I'm sure they did.

I would like to recommend Independance Air though. It was SUCH a great plane ride. I'm not one of those people that loves to fly. However, the flight from Tampa was on a brand spanking new Airbus and it was just fantastic. The flight from DC was on a smaller plane but it still didn't freak me out. What I really liked about them was that the planes didn't feel like they may fall apart at any second (like southwest's do), they had very good coffee, they had a variety of snacks (even though I didn't have snacks) they passed out hot towels and mints at the end of the flight and the crew wasn't hokey (like southwest's are) yet they were very very nice. They also served Canadian water.

Anywho, more about the trip later. I must first decompress.

Blog quiz: how many emails do you think I got while gone. LIst Junk mail and real mail seperately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home