I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, December 10, 2004

well i went to sanford, here are my reportings:

went to the bank. everything went well. went to marden's . they didn't have plax there, they had it in lincoln for less than half price! i should have bought all i saw but i was po'. i got some kitchen gadgets and some phone cards. at mardens i saw a car that had two bumper stickers.... "superman had foster parents" and then "raising kids is like being plucked to death by chickens". now call me crazy, but i'm thinking they may not be the best foster parents....

then i went to shaw's. all went well, i did self checkout. i love that. then on the way home instead of going to dd i went to the local drive through place, jitters, and got a caramel latte. the boy working was one of the owners, very cute, and he flirted with me a little which just shows he's a good business man, because let's face it, folks, he wasn't really flirting with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home