I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, December 03, 2004

Well, I have a lot to blog but who knows if I remember it all. I'll try to get it done between loads of laundry though.

JK has gone to Rockland today so I SHOULD be able to get all my housework done. I really hope Jen comes down around ten to give me a coffee break though.

Ok first of all - the bridge report

I showed up at bridge 1/2 hour early only to learn that someone had been MURDERED in Burlington. This on top of the evening news that someone from Burlington had been killed in a car crash the very same day. How tragic. Everyone showed up at bridge right on time and the first question was who had been murdered. Well, come to find out this was erroneous information and no one had been murdered. Someone had come to the wrong conclusion when they learned 'someone from burlington was killed' they didn't have the entire story apparently.

Ok so bridge was fine. The snack was popcorn (though a little was burnt) and the treat was ELEGANT custard pie. A vote was taken and we will not be having treats through the winter because none of us need it. We will still have snacks though and next week there will have to be a treat because Suzanne wants to make red velvet cake. Prizes were won by - Faye - low, Tracey - goose and I can't remember who was high, maybe suzanne. I don't remember the prizes either. I remember someone got red napkins or something. A good time was had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home