I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Well the chocolate drop cookies rolled in candy cane crumbs are very good, however, Nana's molasses cookies are NOT as good as Nana's. However we DO have 12,000,000 as my children chose to cut out mostly 1 inch high xmas trees, so you can imagine how many individual cookies that makes out of a whole batch of dough. In addition to xmas trees they made a lot of 1 inch pigs and 1 inch pears and apples. There are a couple of regular size cookies too but not that many. Note to self - hide all tiny cookie cutters for use on pie crust only. They frosted and decorated two pans worth, but got bored and stuck me with the rest. The decorations definitely got simpler after that. No sprinkles. No multicoloring. Today I'm going to try to work. Most of the laundry is done except for two blankets. I also have to do a few dishes and get dinner of course. Breakfast is going to be poaced eggs on toast today. Dinner is going to be BBQ chicken with sweet potato wedges from cooking light. Let me know if you want the recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home