I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

We drove and drove and drove. I can't remember stopping anywhere but we must have gotten a coffee and gas at some point, but who knows. We drove to Vernon CT where we dined at the New York Deli. I had roasted vegetable soup with rye bread and a half sour pickle. Lil had something I'm not remembering right now and GG had Baked maccaroni and cheese and three bean salad on the side. We all had coffee. Lil took a piece of cheesecake home with her. It was very good. I wish I could remember...o I remember now, Lil had a bacon cheeseburger medium rare. It was too big though and the roll was too chewy so she only ate the burger. There.

We stayed at comfort Inn. A power line fell down outside during the night so we couldn't take the direct route to I84. No problem though, I went out and gassed up and found the alternate route which was very easy. We were soon on our way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home