I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Saturday - hmm seems I was gone all day but I guess I should start with Friday. JK and I had a raucous game of bridge with the rents. The girls won +1000 to +100. This is the third win in a row for the girls and I must say it's shaken the confidence of the boys. JK and I came home and watched O Brother. Leigh, if you think of it remind me to get my movies next time I see you.

Saturday I did housework in the a.m. and in the afternoon Maddy and I went to Marden's where we picked up excellent deals. Then we went to Hannaford and got tons of groceries. I made cookie dough when we got home.

This a.m. Orlie made doughnuts for some reason and the kids put up more decorations at the 'rents house. We came home and made cookies which they are in the process of decorating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home