I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, December 20, 2004

My schedule is quite clear this week, with misc wrapping and cleaning and getting my laundry all done (again). Wrapping is a daytime activity when the kids aren't here. Tonight we'll be delivering to Ralph and Ellen's house. I wonder how many things I will forget I've purchased and leave stuffed in a box or nook somewhere. I always do that (don't I jen). I wrapped all your kitchen gifts today and I have to tell you it was a great temptation not getting them all out and modeling them for ya. I really wanted to test them. I'm afraid you won't get to see each other's and won't get to see how truly glamorous they all are. Anyway, they're all wrapped now so that's done with. Wednesday JK is going to Bucksport and it's the last day of school. Thursday at some point I'm going to make Jen go to Bangor with me. Friday we're supposed to go to Pembroke. I think we'll be back in the late afternoon. Friday night we'll likely decorate the tree then Santa will come. I have to make something scrumptious for breakfast on Saturday when Ellen, Ralph and Leigh usually come for present time. Oh and I have to make the pud and the nog and that's it I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home