I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, December 20, 2004

Kilby Holiday Update 2004

Dear family and the rest of the family,

Our year has been the usual. The company is doing well and by well I mean that most of the time John and I can stay in bed and drink coffee until 10 and still manage to eek out a living. I have done nothing but the above all year with the exception of an occasional game of Mah Jong Solitaire or Canasta with Jen. Oh I shouldn't say that should I. JK and I DID get out of the country and over to Canada for a week - thanks to Jen. I have stopped smoking for the time being and only allow myself 12 cigarettes a day. John has quit his part time job as a pimp to dedicate himself to painting leaves on the stick pictures of leaves I draw when I get a cramp from playing too much solitaire. We've recently bought stock in the Jack Daniels Company since we seem to be consuming it by the barrell and so far, what with the shareholders discount, the return has been very favorable. Thanks for your continued support.

RK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home