I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Jen and I have made our trip to Lincoln for the day. We had to get a few groceries and run miscellaneous errands. I'm all gassed up for our trip to Manchester with Bumpa tomorrow. Trying to get dishes and laundry done and fit in a little work in between. Tomorrow we'll be taking off very early so there will likely be no bloggin for us.

Yesterday I had a couple of very bad experiences. The first being that I tripped apparently over a crack in the road (a la Jen) and went ass over teakettle, ripping my jeans and my knee. Didn't even spill a DROP of coffee though. How'd I do that? Anyway the second thing, which actually happened first, was ordering haddock chowder at the governor's and it was so disgusting I couldn't take more than 1 bite. It was slimy and gross and that's exactly what I told the waitress. Come to think of it slime is the only thing I really actually complain to restaurant people about. Hard to believe isn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home