I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I went to the Newport Rite-Aid - my current favorite one, and now I'm just remembering that I wanted to stop there on my way home to pick up the tiny dancing and singing xmas tree for the Boy but I forgot to do it. Anyway, at rite aid I got a Trac-fon card, lotion, visine and I guess that's it, oh, no I got some dried fruit. I headed for DD but the line was too long so I just headed down the pike. Met GG at Freeport - with no episodes despite my driving like hell on wheels. She followed me to Peter's where I left my car for the trip. We said hello and good-bye to Peter and went to lunch at Eggspectation or Eggstravaganza or Eggstraordinairy or whatever it's called. I had turkey salad sandwich and salad. The dressing (balsamic vinaigrette) was EGGCELLENT. The turkey salad was not however, and the atmosphere was WAYYY too cold and loud for me. GG had ham quiche and Lil had swiss cheese omelette with fried potatoes that she RAVED about they were so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home