I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I watched football all night and took a long bath. I got up very early in the A.m. and had a ton of coffee and a yogurt. Then the girls got all packed up. I got gas and talked to people in the gas station for 20 minutes. I like them, they were there last year and we had a lot to talk about for some reason. His grandkid was born right before we got there last year and he showed me pictures. Man, that kid is cute. The other guy that I talked to has a brother in Iraq and for some reason told me all about him. I was very sad about the whole thing of course. Anyway, we left SC and drove and drove till we got to Ocala, FL where we stopped at IHOP and had lunch. I had a tuna sandwich, Lil had a cheese omelette I think and Gram had french toast and bacon. Then we gassed up at BP and headed down 301 to Zephyrhills. We dropped GG at her place and raced for Tampa so we'd get there before rush hour. GG, we didn't take your route through Wesley Chapel. If you go past Walgreens the road goes RIGHT to I4 and it's VERY quick and easy. NO traffic to speak of before the Interstate of course. We had an easy drive to Largo and missed the heavy traffic entirely.

Now I'm off to make pizza because there is NO food in this house at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home