I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, December 20, 2004

from amy

I've used a_lot of lotion. A_lot. Suntan lotion, body lotion, face
> lotion, hand lotion, everything I could get my hands on. I also came
down
> with an unfortunate incident of dry skin which caused a really bad
rash on
> my legs and itched like hell. but i didn't give up on the lotion.
Jen
> gave me some good goat pee lotion that worked pretty well.
>
> I answered the blog poll earlier about shopping and presents but i
guess
> it didn't post.
>
> I'm glad the lemur like anything, maybe i'll just pick him up a can of
> spam for christmas. If i wrap it nice, he'll like it :)
>
> oh, yeah, i wanted to know if the houlton dunkin donuts in inside the
dead river convenience store or something like that. Well..... is it/???
good luck with your interview, snoop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home