I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

BBR

Bridge was held at the home of Suzanne hosted by Suzanne as well. It was bridge xmas. The cards were ok. Tracey and I got two grand slams in the first round, but I still came in third with a score just over 2400. Tracey got 2800+ but Faye pulled out a shocking upset beating Tracey by 30 points. Lora was low but Tracey got goose. Suzanne gave sweet xmas decorations for prizes. Though the treat is on hiatus for the winter I forced Suzy to make peanut butter fudge. After all it is xmas. Even Helen ate a piece. Lora SWORE at the cards exclaiming "Jesus" when she got a 9 high hand or something. Gifts were exchanged and here's the list - Me (from Faye): she made me peanut brittle which is one of my favorite things and it's WONDERFUL. She also gave me a jam and jelly service. Suzanne from me: pie plate. Lora: cant remember. Faye from Lora :xmas decorations in a sparkly xmas scene box that was the envy of all. Tracey from orlie: some teddy bear thingy i didn't really see. Helen from Suzanne: something else I didn't see. A good time was had by all. Next week bridge will be held at Suzanne's and hosted by Tracey. The special guests will be Hopie and Jen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home