I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"1. Favorite Christmas Song? it's christmas (baby please come home) (U2 Version)
2. Ham or Turkey? neither - disgusting unles sean is cooking
3. Ever had roasted chestnuts? yes
4. Favorite Christmas cartoon? The Grinch
5. Open Christmas presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? xmas morning
6. Best Christmas ever? Not really my favorite time of year, maybe the year JK gave me the gorgeous earrings.
7. Favorite Pie? hmm catch me latah on that I love all pie
8. Cookies or carrots for Santa and his reindeer? both
9. Fireplace for stockings? no
10. What time do you get up Christmas morning? whenever the kids do - could be 5 could be 8
11. Garland or Icicles? neither oh wait maybe i do have a garland but it's not one of those fuzzy ones
12. Real or artificial tree? Real-
13. Candy canes or fruitcake? both"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home