I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Well, I got all my xmas shopping done yesterday, not that I had much to do. So now all I have to do is wrap and wait for the mail.

So here's the official xmas list from Maddy.
DVD's

Mulan 2
A Bugs Life
Alladin Special Ediction
Toy Story 2
The Princess Diaries 2

I got them Brother Bear
I know Isaiah wants scooby doo and the Arabian Nights

I also got them Gameboys with the Increcibles and Finding Nemo games and one other that I can't remember. The gameboys have cases. I'll let you know the other game in a minute.

For clothes he takes a 6 slim and she takes 8 slims. He takes a size 5 shirt. I think that's all the info everyone asked for.

Maddy got isaish Tom and Jerry - Magic Ring and Tom and Jerry - The Movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home