I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, November 29, 2004

well Amy you better not start trying to push that crap on us. Nothing ever made be break out more than MK cosmetics. Except maybe I like the lipstick, I can't remember. And you KNOW ltl is an Avon person so forget about her.

So onword with my Bangor report since Jennykins obviously isn't going to tell you what we did....

We went to Marden's and we got so many great deals - we just ran out of time and money I guess and cart space, so we had to leave. Other deals were xmas gift $2, xmas trays for xiusie q, .69 each, Pilot Pens $4 for 6 and I don't know all what else but i brought home two giant bags of crap. Oh, I got Is. a large stuffed dog that he saw at Lincoln Marden's so I knew he really wanted it. He said it was "softer than Golden" (his favorite dog).

Then we went to friendly's. Jen and I had the 5 oz burger deluxe she had slaw, I had fries and they weren't even soggy like they usually are. Then we went to circuit city where i got the game boys, then to Filene's where we checked out mixer prices for Opus. After that we were quite bushed so we went to Starbucks for coffee. Jen - peppermint mocha latte, me Mochachino and gingerbread biscotti, Mad - cold hot chocolate and sugar cookie. Then we went to WAlismart where Mad finally found a pair of pants she like so she got Two pair and a shirt. The boy got 3 pair of pants and I got a scarf and a $1 very large purse for the Florida trip. It's pink plastic with an 'r" on it.

After that we went to Starbucks where Jen had a gingerbread latte, I had a coffee and Mad had a chocolate milk. We were bushed and came home.

Tonight we will be watching disc 1 season 1 of Seinfeld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home