I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Making up for LTL's absence

I'll try to blog more today to help things out. I would LOVE to go see the incredibles Rachael- it looks like a cool film. However, I need to second Leigh's report of Team America- it is an amazingly disturbing, insulting and funny film....you REALLY need to see it. The songs that they wrote for the film are AWESOME....

We worked to prepare for spirit day yesterday- I'll have to blog pictures of myself and the kids spraypainting ideas onto sheets that we're going to hang up. The dorm should be pretty impressive come Friday. Other dorms are talking trash about winning the dorm spirit contest, but my kids are fired up- I hope we'll win.

The play is coming along- slowly. A lot of people are missing their cues though. I got my costume last night- it makes me look like a pregnant strawberry shortcake. I love being the king of hearts. I will definitely require costume checks before I accept roles in the future.

The dorm t-shirts come in today- woo hoo! I'm excited.

Now I have to grade papers- lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home