I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, November 22, 2004

I say it's never to early for kids to learn that "weird can be fun" this way when he grows up he might learn to accept the rest of us a little more.

Didn't do much this weekend. Friday night JK and I went out for dinner, saturday i made a quick trip to Bangor. I meant to get groceries but had a SEVERE allergy attach and had to come home. At night i had an even more severe attack. I guess I went off my meds a little too early so I'm back on the junk. M and I had a great time at the movies. We think we have to go see Incredibles again.

Sunday - JK had fire training, i didn't do much, but I did finally get groceries after two weeks of complaining about not having groceries. I had to go though because I needed Claritin. Watched football all afternoon when i wasn't shopping. Watched D.H. Jen you'll be pleased to know i entered my shaws card on your upromise account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home