I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Da poll

"Were you named after anyone? No
Do you like your handwriting? Egyptian Hieroglyphics
What is your favorite lunch meat? Chicken
What is your most embarrassing CD?
If you were another person would YOU be friends with yourself? No- I'd piss myself off and get in a fight.
Are you a daredevil? Sure- I voted for Kerry
Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Isn't that what therapists are for?
Do looks matter? Yes- that what's the magazines tell me.
Where is your second home? The rents
Do you trust others too easily? Yes
What class at high school do you think was totally useless? Physical Education
Do you have a journal? No
Do you use sarcasm a lot? never (sarcasm)
What are your nicknames? Tornado, T-Bone,
Would you bungee jump? No
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never
Do you think that you are strong? I would flex my mussels but my shirt would rip
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? B&J chocolate brownie
Shoe size? 13 WW
What are your favorite colors? Green, Black, Purple - wait, am I the joker?
What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Laziness
Who do you miss most? Intelligent thought in America
Scary movies or happy endings? happy endings
Where would you want to go on your next vacation? Ireland
What books are you reading? Finished Cash by Johnny Cash, currently reading The Cornel West reader and American Scream: the Bill Hicks story
Rolling stones or Beatles? Damn...stumped me....
Evolution or Creation? Evolution...It's the only hope I can have in a republican country.
What is the furthest you have been away from home? Russia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home