I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Bridge Report

Bridge was held at the home of Aunt Lora and all the regulars were there. The cards were very strange. I either had 21 points or 0 points. I can't really say that, I have several decent helping hands though I screwed up several times. Leaving myself unable to get back to the dummy hand one time (when it had several good cards in it, but I was short suited and I played it all wrong) and trumping my partners good queens TWICE!!! Ugh, I hate it when I play stupidly. But Aunt Lora distracts me sometimes. Anyway, the snack was popcorn or canday and the treat was my very favorite - Cherry Nut Cake!!! Just for me. Prizes were won by: Lill - High, Gram - goose, Faye - Low. A good time was had by all. Next week bridge will be held at aunt LIl's.

RR - if you're up for bridge over your XMAS break, let me know, we'll need an 8th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home