I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, November 12, 2004

Another reason I love my job

Well I woke up this morning and was swamped with angry emails from faculty members and dorm heads - apparently my minions did TOO GOOD A JOB with our dorm decoration, and the dorm heads were mad that we had shown them up. They said that my dorm implied that other dorms weren't good just because other dorms didn't have anything up. So, I had to issue a formal apology to all students and dorm faculty.

Then I had to deal with the fact that my kids had the nerve to put in colored chalk "Kent school rules" and "Go kent" on the pavement sidewalks on campus this morning. We have done this every year, but now my dorm is, according to outraged faculty, "actively working to destroy the beauty of our campus". So I had to write another apology to the faculty and to maintenance, and had to promise that I myself will go around this afternoon and wash everything away. Hopefully the rain and sleet will do some of that, but I'm looking forward to being out in the rain this afternoon cleaning the pavement.

I have to go now and see what else I have to apologize for....

Blog poll:

What has gone wrong for you today that you would like me to take responsibility for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home