I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, October 25, 2004

Yahoo! Ne

mad mad props to Jen for an excellent party. Let's do it again next year. I'll review the restaurant.

Blog review: Brookside Inn, Smyrna Mills, ME

This is one of the best restaurants in the state. They had ANYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT. All the way from beans and franks, to liver and onions, to broiled salmon. You name it, they had it, and I'm not kidding. A-LO had seafood chowdah and a chicken salad sandwich, i had hamburger, rice, tomato soup, jen had hot turkey sandwich (just like her friggin mother) and john had fish chowder. They had excellent looking desserts too including date filled molasses cookies, butterscotch pudding, bread pudding, and many kinds of pie. I could eat there all week. I can't wait to hit that place again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home