I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

That was a good one Leigh. I think friday I'll blog my answers for Kerry during the debate instead of all this day after quarterbacking. Anyway, JK and I thought JE should use something like this, "I can see why the Veep is dodging the gay marriage issue, it's difficult to be against gay marriage when you have a gay daughter. This is something he has to live with every day. Mr. Cheney can easily see our viewpoint on this issue because it effects him. If his father, god forbid, were suffering from parkinson's or alzheimer's, he'd be supporting stem cell research. If his daughter had be raped and impregnated, he probably wouldn't be so hardline against abortion rights. His position does make sense. He supports things that effect him personally, like tax cuts for millionaires. Subsidies to oil companies and defense contractors and supporting the Bush business relationships with the bin Ladens. Unfortunately Mr. Cheney doesn't have the imagination to deal with other issues which he does not personally benefit from."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home