I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, October 18, 2004

My weekend...

Friday I took M to the Dr. to find out if her ankle was broken. It is not. It IS indeed a bad sprain and she's a lot better today. We stopped and got halloween costumes and misc other junk then came home. JK had a fire to go to so I watched da Ali G show and who knows what else. I also drank orange vodka and tonic. I should have gone to emily's. For dinner I can't remember what I had. Maybe cereal.

Saturday is a complete blur. I think i cleaned in the a.m. and probably watched football or something. In the evening we had pizza (excellent) and watched 6 feet under and Koyatasaaqui or something.

Blog Review: That movie I can't remember the name of.
It's one of those movies that is supposed to be really deep. However if you actually get it (man is ruining the planet) then you don't need to watch it unless you like to watch scenery of clouds and rivers then see giant machines rolling over trees. It has the added bonus (not) of a soundtrack by Philip Glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home