I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I thought the chaser worked great. I wasn't hung over at all. Perhaps if you took it per the package instructions it would have worked better. Anyway, I had shrimp with pesto cream sauce (sans cream, I used cooked down skim) on Sunday and that was excellent as well. Tonight we'll be having the chicken piccata or whatever it was - oh wait, it's bridge night so who knows what we'll have.

Went to Bangor with the kids yesterday. We went to the mall where we looked at Boston red sox hats $24.00!!! We did NOT buy them. We also looked for new scooby doo movies but did not buy any. We did buy paper for invitations and dinner (2 happy meals, 1 combo plate from the chinese place) and two kiddie cone dip tops. We were going to buy Harry Potter jelly beans but the price was $3.50 for a TINY box. We ran into Tom. We then went to staples and bought an ink cartridge and floppy disks. Then went grocery shopping (Shaws) I'm happy to say that Shaws carries vanity fair even though Scummaford does not. Then I got a starbucks darkroast for the road and we came home. JK and I stayed up all night watching sopranos. I have to do dishes now. Then I have to take the boy to the dentist at 10:30 so I probably won't be back till after lunch.

Blog on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home