I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Good news: My copy of Fahrenheit was shipped today. We need to schedule a viewing.

So what you've all been waiting for"

My day at Enfield Station School

Today I subbed for Aunt Lora at E.S.S. I left Burlington at 7:00 NOT having consumed my required amount of coffee. I got to school and immediately went to work scheduling classes for rank card grading. Aunt Lora always has me do the confusing computer duties when I'm there because she doesn't like to try to figure them out. So Mrs. Cook and I figured out how to do it after a few minutes and it took me a couple of hours to complete.

I got to run the announcements and flag salute. LUckily Mrs. Reed was there all day so I didn't have to do the med's thing. After I finished the scheduling, I just did busy work (putting pictures in student files) and chatted with everyone there. WW came and visited me a few times which was very nice. Hopefully we're going to get to have tea or something soon.

Last thing of the day is the stressful time, the time I hate - bus time. Parents are ignorant, they don't send their kids notes, they don't tell their kids where they're supposed to be after school, everyone gets upset and ends up crying at the end of the day.

Luckily there was coffee waiting for me when I got home. Oh yeah, lunch was shepherds's pie, but I passed on that and had fruit and yogurt which I, very smartly, brought with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home