I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Firstly, I haven't had enough caffeine today either. Secondly - while discount cards are good -- credit cards are not. RESIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!
Luckily for me, Isaiah found all the ghosts and pumpkins he made last year so they are taped up all over the walls. He has to make more though so I'm sure that will be tonight's project.

Miss M went to the Dentist (Dr. Kyes) this a.m. He said her teeth are beautiful she has a nice bite and she takes very good care of them for someone her age, so I guess that means I can lay off her now. She had one tiny spot of plaque but that's it.

People in this house think bush is a dweeb too. Leigh I wish you would have called me during Conan last night. I hate when I miss that stuff. Maybe they'll play it again on the really really late Conan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home