I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

BRIDGE REPORT

Bridge was held at the home of Helen F. with all the usual people there except Lill. I wish one of you would move to B-town so we'd have a sub. Anyway, my card actually weren't that bad so it was fun. HOwever, I still didn't win High. That honor went to my Gram. Congratulations GG! She was thrilled to receive a new Halloween decoration! Low was won by Faye and Goose - Suzanne. The snack was popcorn and the treat was date squares. The coffee, made by Dean, was excellent. Luckily we rushed through bridge and I was home by 9:30 so I didn't miss much of the debate. Next week bridge will be at Lill's and the treat will be custard pie except that Lill will buy a whoopie pie for Tracey because she hates custard pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home