I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Work=witness protection program

Hello all,

Back from the dead- with many apologies for my silence- its been hectic with the start of school and all. I have 130 kids back in the dorm for the start of school- getting them on the ball has been interesting. Plus I have three new faculty members to train. Whew! I'm still treading water, but my doggie paddle has become a little more confident.
My dorm has also been dealing with the recent problem that one of my great seniors has been dealing with- the kid went home to have shoulder surgury and they discovered that he has bone cancer- so now he's going through kemo. Just shocking. We're all talking to him and keeping his spirits up, but it's been tough for everybody.
The good news is that I received a shipment of root 66 root beer a couple of weeks ago- that stuff rocks! I will have to bring some to ME next time. I also am pumped for the new SIMS 2 game which comes out tomorrow.
I promise to be blogging regularly now- I will definitely make sure to fullfill my blog responsibilities.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home